Get 9 Free Movers and Faders Suburb Performance Reports Valued at $891!
With the rapid rise in home values starting to slow in most of Australia’s property markets, it’s more important than ever to identify which suburbs have the greatest future capital growth potential when buying a property. Whether you’re investing or buying your own home, Real Estate Investar’s Property Market Movers and Faders Suburb Reports will help you target your search for opportunities that meet your buying strategy
This pack of nine property reports can help you in a multitude of ways, including:
- Identifying suburbs experiencing strong or weak demand
- Targeting areas with distressed listings that can lead to instant equity gains
- Understanding population and income trends which affect the demand and desirability of a suburb
- Identifying suburbs with future capital growth potential
Drawn from the very latest property and suburb trends, this invaluable and unique property investing data can help you target areas producing results that match exactly what you are searching for. You will receive the top 50’s at national and state level for:
- Fastest time to sell suburbs
- Slowest time to sell suburbs
- Suburbs with the biggest price gap between top and bottom
- Suburbs with the highest percentage of renovation listings
- Suburbs with the highest percentage of distressed price listings
- Suburbs with the biggest decrease in stock on market
- Fastest population growth suburbs
- Suburbs with the biggest increase in stock on the market
- Suburbs with the biggest increase in household income
The reports are produced using live on the market sales and rental listings data. Accuracy is maximised by only publishing suburb results with high enough data sample sizes and is calculated at both a dwelling type and bedroom number level.
As always, if you would like to discuss your mortgage options with us, or you’d like a free home loan health check, please get in touch using the details below.
The information provided in this page is general in nature and does not constitute personal financial advice. The information has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information you should consider the appropriateness of the information with regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should seek independent advice from your financial adviser before making any decisions.
AUSTRALIAN MORTGAGE AND FINANCIAL ADVISERS (AMAFA)
Phone: 07 3378 2056
Fax: 07 3378 2069