Download 7 University Suburb Growth and Performance Reports valued at $693!
To help you capitalise on the latest property market trends, we’re delivering you Real Estate Investar’s University Suburb Growth and Performance reports.
University suburbs are a hub of activity, with the local educational institution driving the economic and social life. These free reports will help you to locate suburbs with a high growth rate, or conversely those which are becoming more affordable, to help you refine your property search.
Read Related Article: Water Growth & Performance Suburb Reports
Read Related Article: Suburb Price Movement Insight Reports
This pack of seven informative reports is an important asset for property investors and home buyers alike and provides the very latest property market trends. You can use this information to capitalise on opportunities in suburbs that are producing the best results.
Which University suburbs have the highest growth?
Valued at $693, this free pack of University Suburbs Growth and Performance Reports will give you deeper insights into the trends affecting the University suburbs where you may be interested in investing or buying your home.
With this pack of seven reports, you can find out the:
- Highest yielding University suburbs
- Fastest median growth University suburbs
- University suburbs with the largest average annual median price increase in the last four years
- Fastest rental growth University suburbs
- Lowest vacancy rates University suburbs
- Biggest turnaround University suburbs
- University suburbs with the largest average annual median rent increase in the last four years
This invaluable market data is drawn from the very latest information and property rental trends, so you can choose which suburbs are ripe for investment to maximise your profit on any property you purchase.
These reports will help you identify:
- The suburbs producing over 9% gross rental yields right now, ideal if you are looking to invest in property with positive cash flow.
- Suburbs with the fastest growth as a preliminary indicator of where the market in the area may be heading – great if you’re looking to buy a home with maximum capital growth potential.
- The suburbs with steady growth over four years, which may point to a safe and stable property investment.
- Suburbs experiencing a rapid upturn in rental returns over the last 12 months, which can indicate increased desirability in an area and future capital growth appreciation.
- The cheapest and most expensive University suburbs, so you can target areas with property that match your buying strategy.
These invaluable suburb reports are produced from live on the market sales and rental listing data using Real Estate Investar’s data partner Australia Property Monitors, so you can rely on them being accurate and up to the minute.
Spring has sprung and property markets are running hot across the country. If you want to find out more about your lending options, please TALK TO US today about your plans to we can help you secure the right finance for your goals.
The information provided in this page is general in nature and does not constitute personal financial advice. The information has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information you should consider the appropriateness of the information with regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should seek independent advice from your financial adviser before making any decisions.
AUSTRALIAN MORTGAGE AND FINANCIAL ADVISERS (AMAFA)
Phone: 07 3378 2056
Fax: 07 3378 2069