Looking for your next investment property?
Download five top 50 suburb performance reports valued at $495!
We are committed to bringing you the very latest from the property market. So, if you’re looking to invest in top performing suburbs, these suburb performance reports will provide you with the information you need to know!
Whether you’re looking for the cheapest suburbs or the highest yielding suburbs in Australia, Real Estate Investar’s Top 50 reports are a great place to start searching for your next investment property or family home. This pack of reports will help you make sure you don’t miss out on the areas that are producing the best results!
With this pack of five reports, you can find out the:
- Top 50 Australian Yielding Suburbs
- Top 50 Australian Cheapest Suburbs
- Top 50 Australian Cheapest Rents
- Top 50 Australian Fastest Growth Suburbs
- Top 50 Australian Fastest Rental Growth Suburbs
Drawn from the very latest information and property rental trends, this information could be critical in helping you choose which suburbs are ripe for investment so you can maximise your investment profit potential. These reports will help you in many ways, including:
- Identifying the suburbs producing 10%+ gross rental yields right now – ideal if you are looking for positive cash flow.
- Targeting suburbs you can buy investment property for as little as $35,500 so you can take action now rather than sitting on the sidelines.
- Finding suburbs that are producing 15-46% median price growth right now. Buying in high growth areas can rapidly increase your equity.
- Informing you of what’s happening in the market right now so you can target locations with the best chance of having properties meeting your particular criteria.
These invaluable reports are produced from live on the market sales and rental listing data using Real Estate Investar’s data partner Australia Property Monitors, so you can rely on them being accurate and up to the minute. Accuracy is maximised by only publishing suburb results with high enough data sample sizes and is calculated at both a dwelling type and bedroom number level.
The information provided in this page is general in nature and does not constitute personal financial advice. The information has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information you should consider the appropriateness of the information with regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should seek independent advice from your financial adviser before making any decisions.
AUSTRALIAN MORTGAGE AND FINANCIAL ADVISERS (AMAFA)
Phone: 07 3378 2056
Fax: 07 3378 2069