The more you research price movements and conditions in the property market, the more likely you’ll be able to identify an investment suburb with real profit potential and make the right choice when it comes to your next property purchase.
We want to ensure that you understand what is going on in the property market, so we are giving you Real Estate Investar’s Suburb Price Movement Insight Reports for FREE to assist you with formulating your property investment strategy.
WHICH SUBURB WILL GIVE YOU THE BIGGEST CAPITAL GROWTH IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS?
This pack of nine reports will give you the latest data relating to suburb price movements at both a national and state level so you can decide for yourself. You’ll receive concise, easy to understand information that compares up to 450 suburbs in each report!
Download this pack of seven top 50 suburb reports now to:
- Identify suburbs with high gross rental yields right now.
- Avoid suburbs experiencing declining rates of median price growth which could lead to financial disaster.
- Find suburbs where you can purchase property for as little as $60,000 so you can take action quickly and enter the market.
- Target areas that are experiencing price movements now, so you can also target neighbouring suburbs that could move next.
With this pack of nine reports you can find out the:
- Fastest median growth suburbs
- Best average annual growth suburbs
- Suburbs with the largest average annual median price increase in the last 4 years
- Biggest turnaround suburbs
- Most expensive suburbs
- Cheapest populous suburbs
- Suburbs with the largest average annual median price decline in the last 4 years
- Biggest quarterly mover suburbs.
The information provided in this page is general in nature and does not constitute personal financial advice. The information has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information you should consider the appropriateness of the information with regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should seek independent advice from your financial adviser before making any decisions.
AUSTRALIAN MORTGAGE AND FINANCIAL ADVISERS (AMAFA)
Phone: 07 3378 2056
Fax: 07 3378 2069