If you’re looking to make a profit on a property investment, you need the very latest data on property market trends. That’s why we’re delivering you Real Estate Investar’s Rental Stock & Growth Analysis Suburb Reports.
These fantastic reports are a valuable asset for those looking to make a property investment. They provide you with up to the minute data on property market trends so you can target opportunities in the suburbs that are producing the best results.
LOCATE THE SUBURBS THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE HIGHEST YIELD
The Rental Stock & Growth Analysis Suburb Report pack gives you five invaluable reports containing the latest rental growth and stock analysis data at a nationwide and state level. You can use them to identify specific suburbs with criteria that match your investment strategy.
These five important reports valued at $495 will give you:
- Highest rental yield suburbs
- Fastest rental growth suburbs
- Highest vacancy rate suburbs
- Lowest vacancy rate suburbs
- Biggest vacancy rate drop suburbs.
This is excellent information that you can rely on. It could be critical in helping you choose which suburbs are ripe for investment so you can maximise your profit potential. Drawn from only the latest information and property rental trends, these five reports will help you find out:
- The 37 suburbs producing 9% gross rental yields right now – ideal if you’re looking for positive cash flow.
- The suburbs with the highest and lowest vacancy rates – an important indicator for levels of supply and demand, which in turn can affect changes in rental yield and long-term growth rates.
- Suburbs experiencing rapid upturns in rental returns over the last 12 months – which may indicate increased desirability for an area and future capital growth appreciation.
- A general overview of the market so you can target areas with property that matches your strategy or buying rules.
Want to find a really competitive investment loan? Just call us and chat about your property investment plans and mortgage options using the contact details below.
The information provided in this page is general in nature and does not constitute personal financial advice. The information has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information you should consider the appropriateness of the information with regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should seek independent advice from your financial adviser before making any decisions.
AUSTRALIAN MORTGAGE AND FINANCIAL ADVISERS (AMAFA)
Phone: 07 3378 2056
Fax: 07 3378 2069