Download the latest Waterfront Growth & Performance Suburb Reports valued at $594!
Are you looking for a property with beautiful waterfront views? Wouldn’t it be great if you could get your waterfront property at a great price, so you could quickly accumulate equity gains?
Read Related Article: Suburb Price Movement Insight Report
Read Related Article: Suburb Performance Reports: Find Out the Latest Trend!
That’s why we’re bringing you this set of six invaluable Waterfront Growth & Performance Suburb Reports. These reports are available to you for FREE courtesy of our partner Real Estate Investar. This report pack will give you insights into which waterfront suburbs are currently the cheapest in Australia and tell you which ones are experiencing the strongest rates of growth.
This great pack of six reports will help you quickly identify:
- Biggest Quarterly Mover Waterfront Suburbs
- Biggest Turnaround Waterfront Suburbs
- Cheapest Waterfront Suburbs
- Fastest Median Growth Waterfront Suburbs
- Highest Yielding Waterfront Suburbs
Real Estate Investar has used only the latest data. You’ll find this information invaluable in helping you identify which waterfront suburbs will offer you the best growth opportunities and which are the best performing suburbs. If you are looking at purchasing or investing in a property by the water, these reports will help you:
- Identify the waterfront suburbs that are producing over 50% median price growth. Buying in these high growth areas can lead to rapid equity gains.
- Identify positive cash flow waterfront suburbs that are producing over 8% gross rental yields
- Identify which waterfront suburbs you can invest less than $150,000 so you can take immediate action.
- Review the market so you can target waterfront areas with properties that match your strategy or buying rules.
The information provided in this page is general in nature and does not constitute personal financial advice. The information has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information you should consider the appropriateness of the information with regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should seek independent advice from your financial adviser before making any decisions.
AUSTRALIAN MORTGAGE AND FINANCIAL ADVISERS (AMAFA)
Phone: 07 3378 2056
Fax: 07 3378 2069