Download these Waterfront Growth & Performance Suburb Reports valued at $594!
Wouldn’t you love to invest in a property with beautiful waterfront views? To hold a property amongst the most sought-after in Australia and perhaps retire there one day?
While waterfront suburbs can be amongst the most highly sought-after, the most popular ones can also be the most expensive. That’s why it’s vitally important to do your research carefully and buy a property that meets your buying strategy. With the right information at your fingertips, you could get those waterfront views you’ve been wanting and still obtain a property that could quickly help you to accumulate equity gains!
That’s why we’re bringing you this set of six Waterfront Growth & Performance Suburb Reports from Real Estate Investar. This invaluable pack of reports will help you to identify waterfront property investments that meet your buying strategy in a variety of locations.
This great pack of six reports will help you quickly identify:
- Biggest Quarterly Mover Waterfront Suburbs
- Biggest Turnaround Waterfront Suburbs
- Cheapest Waterfront Suburbs
- Fastest Median Growth Waterfront Suburbs
- Highest Yielding Waterfront Suburbs
Real Estate Investar has used only the latest data to compile these great reports. If you are looking at purchasing or investing in a property by the water, these reports will help you to:
- Identify the waterfront suburbs that are producing over 50% median price growth. Buying in these high growth areas can lead to rapid equity gains.
- Identify positive cash flow waterfront suburbs that are producing over 8% gross rental yields.
- Identify which waterfront suburbs you can invest less than $150,000 so you can take immediate action.
- Review the market so you can target waterfront areas with properties that match your strategy or buying rules.
The information provided in this page is general in nature and does not constitute personal financial advice. The information has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information you should consider the appropriateness of the information with regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should seek independent advice from your financial adviser before making any decisions.
AUSTRALIAN MORTGAGE AND FINANCIAL ADVISERS (AMAFA)
Phone: 07 3378 2056
Fax: 07 3378 2069